To gain perspective, you must have a vision. My belief of what a vision is – the aspirations of an individual, group, organisation, etc. and where they wish to be in the long-term. Within a vision you are supported by your short-term aims and objectives and this is where our journey begins.
Setting ourselves objectives provides us with a clear focus, purpose and sense of direction, building the foundation for what we wish to achieve.
So, here are my 5 Objectives:
- Have myself fully prepared for the role I have been assigned, so that I am able to provide my skills to the best of my ability in the given time frame.
- Immerse myself within the Zambian culture, meeting new people, building valuable relationships and understanding there isn’t one given approach to how we look at the world.
- Enjoying the process of preparation as we await the summer
- Keep everyone updated with the progress of myself individually and the group as a whole through vlogs and other media outputs.
- Just Smile, have fun and take it all in. 🙂
This is only the beginning. Join myself alongside the rest of my group as we prepare ourselves for what looks to be an amazing Journey! #Zamfam2018